Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Stuff My Stocking - Day 7 - Chalk Pencil

Santa's checking his list, are you on his list of naughty or nice?

I did not know that he was a coca-cola man! I think he wishes that he had something other than that quill pen to write with. I think I have just the thing!



Bohin Mechanical Chalk Pencil
0.9 mm extra fine white lead
Both you and Santa can get this wonderful marking pencil today for $8.04.
That's 30% off the regular price of $11.49.

This pencil comes with 6 replacement white leads. It is perfect for marking on darker colored fabrics. Kristina does a lot of wool applique, and she says it is her preferred marking tool for the wool. There are other colors of replacement leads available, too. Depending on your uses, you might need a whole collection!

So call, email or come to the store and tell us to "Stuff My Stocking"! Make sure we have your name, phone number and payment information. All products will be ready to pick up December 15.

No comments: