Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Day of Rest


Check back tomorrow for Day 4 of The 12 Days of Christmas event. In the meantime, we are open today from 12-4 and we still have loads of Christmas fun and fabric for you. And our employee Christmas party tonight! Yay! And I finished the last stitch on my exchange gift last night! Yay! Do you have all your gifts done? I manage to stay just a step ahead, so now I have to get to work on the gift I need for my guild exchange on Thursday.
By the way, did you tune into The Shop Girls yesterday from 11 - 1? They are on 107.1 every Saturday, and I had not listened to them before, but I will be listening again in the future. They are a couple of funny, bright and entertaining women. And yesterday they broadcast live from the studio at Bear Patch! Bet you didn't know we had a radio studio, did you! Neither did I, but it happened! If you go to their site, you can listen to that broadcast, and hear all about their love of shopping and White Bear Lake.

We hope you are enjoying your Christmas festivities, and all the fun we are having with our special offers. If you are a Facebook person, you can "Like" Bear Patch and get notification of our 12 Days of Christmas that way, too.

Until tomorrow, Pam


No comments: