Friday, December 2, 2011

Stuff My Stocking - Day 3 - Pigma Pens

Yesterday we heard from many of you and love that you love our Stuff My Stocking offers! This could become one of those favorite traditions that mark the holiday season. I spent a good part of my day on phone calls and emails from many happy customers, and the list just keeps growing! The rotary blade and aurifil thread offers are now history, and we are moving on to another great deal:

Day 3
Pigma Pen 6 Pack

This pack normally sells for $16.99, but today only you can add it to your stocking for $12.74 (25% off).

The pack contains a great assortment of primary colors plus black and brown, useful in so many ways in our quilting and crafting. The first thing that comes to my mind is using these for signatures and labels on fabric, since the ink is permanent when heat set. The embroiderers that I know love these fine tip pens for tracing line designs onto fabric, leaving a line that is visible but fine enough to be covered by stitches. I keep a pigma pen right beside my machine because I use it whenever I do bindings -- I mark my cutting lines when I am making the last seam to join the 2 ends of the binding strips. The little ink line makes an accurate marker because it isn't fuzzy or blobby or fat. I also have been using some pigma pens for a little artistic doodling called Zentangles. Scrapbookers and paper crafters make use of pigma pens in many ways, too, but since I won't let myself go near those aisles in the craft stores for fear of disappearing into the Bermuda Triangle of crafting, those uses will remain a mystery to me!

Again, to take advantage of this offer do one of these things:

  • email the store (info@bearpatchquilting.com) and if you haven't already signed up for our email list please do so. Just pop over to our website homepage and register your email address in the box in the middle of the page. Then you will automatically get an email each day with the daily special. You can always unsubscribe if you choose.
  • call the store (651-429-1039) during business hours: Mon-Thurs 9-9, Fri-Sat 9-5, Sun 12-4
  • best of all, come into the store! we have a great display of Christmas project and gift ideas, lots of kits for many of our window display items. Have a cup of coffee or tea, enjoy our Christmas carols, and have a chat!



So many good things for you! And if you are anywhere near the store today, Saturday, plan to stop in sometime between 11 and 1 while the Shop Girls are doing a live radio broadcast on 107.1!

No comments: