Now back to the fun! Day 2 Deal--
This really is your lucky day, because we rarely offer a discount on this product! We love our Aurifil thread, if you haven't already tried it, you need to! Trust me on this. Here are the reasons I like my Aurifil:
- low lint
- that means easy on your machine and less cleaning
- 40 wt for everyday sewing is fine but strong
- lower price per yard than other brands we carry
- lots of yards on those spools, when I finish one it is like a badge of honor. Save those empties to show off to your friends!
- lots of yards on your bobbin means less rewinding
- removeable end cap holds the thread tail in place so my thread drawer stays a little neater
- the Aurifil spokesman, Alex, is easy on the eyes. And Italian. We all know what that means!
To get this Aurifil offer, valid only today, you need to act quickly! Take your pick:
- email the store (firstname.lastname@example.org) and if you haven't already signed up for our email list please try it out by popping over to our website homepage and register your email address in the box in the middle of the page. You can always unsubscribe if you choose.
- call the store (651-429-1039) during business hours : Mon-Thurs 9-9, Fri-Sat 9-5, Sun 12-4
- best of all, come into the store! We have a great display of Christmas project and gift ideas, lots of kits for many of our window display items. Have a cup of coffee or tea, enjoy our Christmas carols, and have a chat!