Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Storewide discount moves to 30% and the Bernina discounts are amazing!

Effective Wednesday, December 5, 
our storewide discount moves to 30%!  
The same rules apply as before, if you click this link you will get the full information.  We are still cutting lots of fabric and people are coming in prepared with measurements and colors to get big chunks for backings.  I keep discovering new fabric that catches my eye, like this one--
This is a panel print, it's about 40" square, and would make a wonderfully
creative piece of wall art on stretcher bars.  It really makes a statement! 

All of our notions, rulers, books and patterns are also discounted 30%. 
We just restocked these cute these cute Stash and Store items
that have been selling out and would make a great little Christmas gift idea.
Bernina floor models are still available to purchase at prices aimed to make you smile!  The elf on the shelf thinks you have been a very good girl or boy and should have a new machine under the tree!  First, we have "demo" machines which have been lightly used in the store, but almost like new!  All are discounted individually and our staff will show you how they work and answer any questions you might have.  If you would like to call ahead, the number is 651-429-6500 or visit the Bernina website.
B880 Plus, B790 Plus-AE, B770 (x2), B700, B500, Bernette Sew and Go, Bernette Chicago 7 and the Bernette B35
Sergers:  L450 (x2) and L460


In addition to the demo models, we have some new-in-the-box machines:  a 740 and a 770 SE, Bernette B38, Bernette Sew and Go, Bernette B35.  And new sergers:  L450 (x3) and L460 (x2)
These brand new machines are greatly discounted, but not quite as much as the demo models.

Also, in the Bernina department, we still have an ample supply of machine embroidery patterns and CD's.  Thread and stabilizers have been re-stocked as well.  These are all 30% off.

Another special opportunity is available to you for a limited time.  
If you have ever been in the store, you undoubtedly noticed the class tables and cutting tables up in the front.  The craftsman who makes those tables has several prototype cutting tables that we are selling for him.  They are very similar to the tables we have been using, but there are some bumps and bruises and unfinished wood.  But, the only cost $99!  They are a great height for cutting and the tabletop fits a cutting board easily.  I even assembled one yesterday, just to prove that I could.  It comes unassembled, but you only need the little wrench and bolts that are supplied.  If you've ever gone down the IKEA assembly rabbit hole, this will seem like a cinch!

Remember, our store hours have changed so we are not open evenings.  With these dark days, it's a good time to cocoon at home!  And, we are closed for 3 days (24-25-26) for Christmas.
Another important date to remember:  December 15 is the last day that we will accept sewing machines for service and repair.  That is also the final day that we will continue to hold any special requests, so if you haven't picked up your item(s) by then it will be placed in the store for purchase.  We still do not have a final closing date for Bear Patch, it will be sometime in January.  That's all I know for now!
Watch for future emails and follow us on Facebook for updates!

Bear Patch Quilting Co.
651-429-1039
bearpatchquilting.com
bearpqc@aol.com

1 comment:

Donna Robert said...

The worst time has passed”However, it is true that there are more improvements than before...because of the rising numbers of people living with HIV in the state of Nevada. How could they stigmatize all of them? Therefore everything becomes a little easier and we start to share everything... We also started to invite and visit each other in a community. You know, it is six years since I started taking antiretroviral drugs...Yet whatever problems I face, the worst time has passedWhen I was evicted from the family home by my mother, my father rented a small room for me. But my mother and brothers believed that having HIV was my own fault – and that I deserved to be punished...I also considered myself unworthy and without hope... But I have a child and eventually I convinced myself to live for my child’s sake.
My mother knew nothing [about HIV]. She didn’t understand anything. Do you know why? She didn’t have [the chance] to go out of the house and communicate with society. However, my father does interact with the community. I know his friends are mature and dignified africa america. So he has a better understanding than her.My father came call me on a sadfull day sitting on my couch about a friend of his from africa who introduce him to Dr Itua herbal  cure in africa in which he advise we should purchase his herbal medicine to cure my hiv so we did and Dr Itua prescribed I should drink the herbal medicine for two weeks to cure although we were so curious about the whole thing ,I finished the herbal medicine like he advised then he talked to me to visit my nearest clinic for check up I did and now I'm totally cured from Hiv my father was my rock and I and my family are now happy together also Dr Itua has be helpful in my community ever since he cure my Hiv so why I'm leaving  my story on here today is to reach out someone out here to hope on God and never give up no matter the situation you that you are facing especially through this pandemic seasons which has really taught us all on how we should be helpful to each other and cherish one another.Dr Itua cures the following diseases.....  Herpes,Liver cancer,Throat cancerLeukemia.,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis.
Intestinal cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Bladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
Testicular cancer,Thyroid Cancer.You can contact Dr Itua Herbal Center on E-Mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  Or Whats-App Chat : +2348149277967