Wednesday, June 25, 2014

36, 37. 38

We are a little overdue here for new blocks!  Sorry, I have been away from work and home quite a bit recently, and without internet service some of that time.  Well, not totally without, but the type of service which would have me still standing up on the shores of Lake Winnibigoshish 1 week later while waiting for the pictures to load!  We have all been there, right?!  Thankfully, the fishing was much better than the internet connection, so that's what really matters.

Just 3 blocks in this posting, because, well, that's the way it ended up!  This is the end of the first big batch of Kristina's blocks for the City Sampler from Tula Pink's book.  Have no fear, she has finished quite a few more and the pictures are already filed and ready for sharing.  Just an FYI, all my pictures are taken via my iPhone camera, which does a fine job.  I usually do some editing after I get them into my laptop, so I can brighten and saturate the colors for you.  Generally, I crop out all of the unnecessary background, but this camera has a neat little square photo setting that works perfectly for the block groups.



And today we visit Kelle's sewing kingdom!  Kelle moved into a new home last year, and she has the place to herself to arrange as she pleases.  I sorta envy that.  Even though I try to keep culling out excess fabric, knitting and craft stuff, I still think I would feel a lot better if I had much less clutter.  Less clutter in my environment = less clutter in my brain = clarity of thought.

Some really good space here for cutting, pressing, stitching and storage.  I should check out where she came up with those nifty white tables.




What a great storage spot, and so well contained!


Thanks, Kelle, for inviting us into your home!



No comments: