Friday, March 1, 2013

Retreat Update for Friday AM

One thing that these ladies have in common is the tendency to be thread hoarders.  I think this might be a new reality TV show!  Can you see the gleam in Carol's eyes as she looks over one of her many thread boxes?  Always looking for just the right color number!  She forgot to pack her thread color number chart on which she keeps a record of which of the hundreds of Isacord colors she possesses.  But she does share!  Such a dilemna.




Judy is trimming up some threads on a block for her Feathered Star quilt, the same design that I wrote about in my last post.  Her machine accommodates a bigger hoop, so her blocks are a little bigger than mine.





Zane was stitching some great words to live by on dish towels.  I wouldn't mind a set of these for myself!





More towel stitching, this time Kelli is putting cocktail recipes onto black towels--very lovely and oh so handy to have around in case of a cocktail shortage!





Grace is showing her completed puppy dog from the Animal Antics by Stitch Connection.  This makes an adorable little baby quilt along with a whole zooful of other critters.


Grace is one very devoted retreater!  She flew back to MN from her winter haven in Florida just to come here with us!  We have another fun day ahead of us and I will have more inspiration to share very soon!  I have also posted a few things over on my own blog so take a look over there!  And if possible, sew a stitch today! 

No comments: