Wednesday, April 13, 2016

We have transformed our display window again!  Usually, in the spring, we plan a display of baby quilts.  It just seems like the right thing to do for the time of year!  So we have a slideshow to give you a taste of what we have been working on!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free photo slideshow

And by the way, I found my fabric!  Actually, 2 of my co-workers, Sharon and Kristina, found that print in their sewing rooms, and now I have my diamonds!  It's good to have connections with people who will take the time to paw through their own fabrics to find a little bit for me!  It was from Robert Kaufman Fabrics, designed by Darlene Zimmerman.  She even looked for it for me, but didn't have the red color that I needed.  But my crisis has passed, and all is well in my sewing room once again!

1 comment:

Trygg said...

I liked this a lot. It is a great way to actually "see" your samples without being at the shop. Way to go!