Monday, April 25, 2016

Triangles Galore!

Looking for another way to make accurate half-square triangle blocks?  There are several ways to make this basic block, so it's good to try something that you might not have done before.  Using triangle paper is one method that I urge you to try if you haven't already.  There's not a big investment in a lot of supplies needed, so there's not much to lose even if you end up not liking it.  And there's always a chance you will really, really like it!

I find that even if the pattern doesn't call for triangle paper, I will often figure out how to cut and use it anyway, just because they turn out well.  If you have sewn with me, you would know that I like corners and points that match!   I posted some info about paper triangles on my own personal blog recently, so I'm just going to send you over to the "frayed edge" blog instead of duplicating everything.  Just use the link to find out more!  And let us know the results when you try it for yourself!

No comments: