Friday, June 12, 2015

Here We Go Again!

It's time for preparations for Quilt MN and I've been back at the drawing board. It's always fun to be given the chance to put together the specially designed fabrics with a picture in my head. I've been busy at the keyboard and EQ6 to put the images together on a screen. Today I actually got to the point of cutting and sewing the real stuff!
                                                 
The quilt pattern will be easy, I promise, and make the most of the designated fabrics.  I am making the sample in a size that is nice for a couch or recliner during an afternoon siesta, or anytime you might want to get snuggled up!  Usually, as I have made these Quilt MN quilts, I have written the directions for only one size of quilt, then later, as time permits, I have added on some additional sizes.  This time, I might just be ahead of the game!  I have calculated yardage and some of the cutting for larger and smaller sizes, too.  I'm checking and re-checking my numbers, since I'm not going to make the quilt in every size, even though that would be the best way to verify that all my numbers are correct.  So stay tuned for a bigger bed quilt and maybe even a little MN baby quilt!  We will be busy making up kits for the quilts soon, so look for that information, too!

No comments: