|Jeff Saarella and the Volunteer Workbench|
- must be durable
- must be strong
- must be light enough for us to lift and move
- 2 heights are needed--standing height for cutting and seated height for sewing
- collapsible and portable when needed to re-arrange the space
- won't wobble/vibrate when several sewing machines are running
- resist stains and marks
- workspace for at least 10 people along with all their "stuff"
- must be affordable
We are putting our tables through a workout with our daily usage, and can vouch for their usefulness. In fact, we can set you up with your own! The photo above shows 2 of the individual size tables placed end-to-end at the height for cutting. We also have 4 of the larger size tables arranged for our sewists to be seated at. They are reasonably priced at $149.99 (small size) and $199.99 (large).
Jeff has been very good to work with, and there is a bonus that the tables are locally made because he delivers them right to our door and our customers don't have to pay for shipping. After all, they need to stop at the store for a little bit of fabric, anyway! Please check out the tables in the store and see what you think. Jeff also has good information on his website, including videos that demonstrate assembly and use of the table.